PUBLISHED Aug 22, 2026, 8:32 PM ET
Dalton Joseph Mermel, known online as Dalton Ain’t Worried, said Aug. 22 that he filed for divorce from Ntsako “Sako” on July 30, ending weeks of public speculation about their marriage. In a video posted on the couple’s joint Instagram account, Mermel answered “No” when asked whether they remained together and said he had filed for divorce. He also said he did not know where Sako was. The statement follows earlier reports that Sako had largely disappeared from the couple’s recent social-media content, prompting rumors about a breakup and, falsely, her death. Friends previously said the death claims were untrue. Mermel also addressed online speculation surrounding a February West Virginia domestic-dispute case, saying it was unrelated to Sako; available reporting has not established the complainant. The divorce filing itself has not been independently confirmed through an accessible court record. The story remains developing as audiences await further statements or documentation.
By Daniel Hayes | JQJO News
Left: Coverage may emphasize privacy, misinformation, and family protection. Center: Coverage emphasizes verified statements, records, uncertainty, and chronology. Right: Evidence was insufficient for a distinct right-leaning framing.
On August 22, 2026, Instagram video triggered renewed divorce reporting. https://www.instagram.com/we.aint.worried/
No left-leaning sources found for this story.
Dalton Ain't Worried Confirms Divorce, Sparks Concern Over Sako's Whereabouts
Hindustan Times Hindustan TimesDid Dalton Ain’t Worried and Sako breakup? YouTuber’s emotional video, ‘DV’ claims and arrest reports raise questions
The Times of India Times Now World
Comments